On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:18 AM, Evgenii Rudnyi <use...@rudnyi.ru> wrote:
> On 04.11.2012 08:37 Richard Ruquist said the following:
>>
>> On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 2:12 AM, Evgenii Rudnyi <use...@rudnyi.ru>
>> wrote:

>>> Could you please express this knowledge explicitly?
>>

>> String theory is an example of knowledge of incomplete science as
>> for the most part string theory has not been verified/falsified
>> experimentally. Richard
>

> Let us imagine that the superstring theory is completed and even
> experimentally verified. So what's then? How the superstring theory would
> change engineering practice?

I am unable to predict any engineering advantage to any proposed high
energy theory even if it were to explain dark energy. That includes
comp. What I can predict is that such a valid theory may change our
conception of reality. In particular it may determine if a god is
possible and exists and/or if a Many World multiverse exists. My
personal prediction is that it is one or the other, either MWI or a
god and a supernatural realm. Richard