On 11/5/2012 9:54 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Stephen P. King

Hmmm. I suppose there might be a multiple persons
understanding, but I am having enough problems right
now with one person up against the horrors of
Nietzsche's ghost.

 Hi,

It helps to recall that he died of some form of Meningioma. This is an interesting affliction of many genius.

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
11/5/2012

From: Stephen P. King
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-11-05, 09:19:18
Subject: Re: Why religious truth is the highest truth

On 11/5/2012 9:00 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Stephen P. King

Depending on the existence of others is fine but incomplete.
A flood does not depend on the existence of others,
it's just contingent on too much rain.
      And the in/ability of the boundary to contain the addition of water...

And not enough time
passed by for the flood to drain down. Come back in a
month and the flood's gone. So time is important,
as well as immediate context.
      Of course!
Note that this follows Kant's definitions of existence:
consisting of two joined factors: time for when an event
occurs, and space (context) for what happens. By
themselves neither one is a substance.
      I agree, but these definition ignore plurality and mutual
exclusivity of points of view.

Roger Clough,rclo...@verizon.net
11/5/2012

Onward!