Hi Stephen P. King

In the end, we must accept a truth, so in the end,
all truth is pragmatic. We must cast our own vote.

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net

From: Stephen P. King
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-11-03, 13:31:14
Subject: Re: Emergence of Properties

On 11/3/2012 8:57 AM, Roger Clough wrote:

The properties of spacetime things are what can be measured (ie facts).
The properties of beyond spacetime things are propositions that can't be
contradicted (necessary truths).

Hi Roger,

    I do not assume that the "can't be contradicted" is an a priori fixed
apartheid on truths. I define necessary truths to be contingent on many minds
in agreement.