On 11/8/2012 6:23 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Stephen P. King

Libertarians aren't weird.
They're essentially conservatives without a military.

Many people that claim to be libertarian imagine that all disagreements can be settled w/o violence. That is where they fail to comprehend the real world. :_(

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
11/8/2012

From: Stephen P. King
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-11-07, 19:17:21
Subject: Re: Communicability

On 11/7/2012 12:01 PM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Stephen P. King

Sounds reasonable.

Being a conservative, however, I tend to adopt orthodox views
such as that of Leibniz (to my mind at least) and the Bible.
Hi Roger,

      I am weird. I tend libertarian, but not archarchist. I see
orthodoxy as OK but only within limited domains.

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
11/7/2012