From: Craig Weinberg
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-12-15, 14:55:57
Subject: Re: Wisdom from Calvin Cooldge

On Saturday, December 15, 2012 2:51:40 PM UTC-5, rclough wrote:
Hi Craig Weinberg

I beg to differ.

My hero, Calvin Coolidge, the arch conservative of all time, once said,

"Don't just do something.....Stand there."

That's great if you are already standing on top of a mountain of inherited
privilege. Why not stand there? But why should anyone other than the ruling
minority of the world be compelled to agree?

Craig

[Roger Clough], [rcl...@verizon.net]
12/15/2012