On 12/15/2012 2:55 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
On Saturday, December 15, 2012 2:51:40 PM UTC-5, rclough wrote:

    Hi Craig Weinberg
    I beg to differ.
    My hero, Calvin Coolidge, the arch conservative of all time, once
    said,
    "Don't just do something.....Stand there."

That's great if you are already standing on top of a mountain of inherited privilege. Why not stand there? But why should anyone other than the ruling minority of the world be compelled to agree?

Hi Craig,

Ah, the chestnuts of Social Justice theory. So are we bound and shackled to a position in life by things over which we individually have no control? No, not ever! This kind of thinking is identical to the doctrine of the fall that the Abrahamics use to subdue the masses by the means of guilt. I reject the entire idea that I have a debt to pay because some ancestor of mine may have done X, Y or Z. We are all the same All-Soul in different circumstances, not able to see past the momentary differences between what we think we are and what we really are.

Any action that merely highlights differences is an error to be avoided. Seek truth, eliminate errors..

--
Onward!

Stephen