From: Bruno Marchal
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-12-19, 05:43:16
Subject: The pro-life paradox

On 17 Dec 2012, at 17:49, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi Stephen P. King

I define good as that which enhances life and evil
as that which diminishes it.

Is pro-life activism enhancing life or diminishing life?

Some pro-life doctor are against euthanasia, even passive euthanasia, with the
result that they transform dying patient into machines. But most of them are
naive believer, and as such, they disbelieve comp, and so their pro-life
activity begins to be contradictory.

The question is:  does an artificial, or even virtual body, enhance life or
suppress life?

Bruno

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
12/17/2012