Book ‘Dreams of a final theory’.
/ By Steven Weinberg.  The Nobel Prize in Physics 1979 /
Page 66.
‘ Most scientists use quantum mechanics every day in they
 working lives without needing to worry about the fundamental
 problem of its  interpretation.
 . . .they do not worry about it. A year or so ago . . . . .
our conversation turned to a young theorist who had been quite
 promising as a graduate student and who had then dropped
out of sight. I asked Phil what had interfered with the
ex-student’s research. Phil shook his head sadly and said:
‘ He tried to understand quantum mechanics.’   (!)
===.
Conclusion.
Don’t try to understand quantum theory if you want to reach success.
==.

Page 138.
‘ It is true  . . . there is such a thing as absolute zero; we cannot
 reach temperatures below absolute zero not because we are not
sufficiently clever but because temperatures below absolute zero
 simple have no meaning.’

My opinion.
It is true we cannot reach the zero temperature T=0K.
But just because we cannot reach this Vacuum’s
parameter,  does it mean that it have no meaning ?

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it,
 does it make a sound?
If unseen virtual antiparticles can appear from vacuum  (!)
( Vacuum’s  fluctuations / transformation / polarization )
and we can observe them as a real particles doesn’t it mean
that vacuum itself is a real structure, that without vacuum
 we haven’t  matter world.
==.
About that philosophy we are talking if we don't know
what is the vacuum,
what is the quantum particle ( they say it is math point),
what is an electron (electron has six formulas and many theories)
what is the reason of 'dualism of particle' . . . . etc ?
=.
P.S.
Well, that's Philosophy I've read,
And Law and Medicine, and I fear
Theology, too, from A to Z;
Hard studies all, that have cost me dear.
And so I sit, poor silly man
No wiser now than when I began.

 / Faust, lines 354–59. /
==.