On Fri, Jan 25, 2013  Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Other than Luther's ancient views on astronomy,

How about Luther's views on geology? How about his view that the Earth was
less than six thousand years old, do you agree with that?

>  as a modern Lutheran

Which apparently is nearly identical to a medieval Lutheran.

> I agree with everything Luther said

I do too, Luther gave a good explanation of why it is that if you want to
be a good Christian you've got to be stupid.

> > Faith opens the inner eye, which science wants to blind.

And you know this because that's what mommy and daddy told you.

> So it is said that with faith, you have everything, without faith you
> have nothing.

And you know this because that's what mommy and daddy told you.

> true stupidity is to rely only on reason.

I rest my case.

  John K Clark