Hi John Clark

No,  I let science be science and religion be religion.
Different languages, different meanings. You're confusing the two.
From: John Clark
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-01-25, 11:29:01
Subject: Re: Re: Martin Luther on Rationality

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013? Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Other than Luther's ancient views on astronomy,

?
How about Luther's views on geology? How about his view that the Earth was less
than six thousand years old, do you agree with that?

>? as a modern Lutheran

Which apparently is nearly identical to a medieval Lutheran.

> I agree with everything Luther said

I do too, Luther gave a good explanation of why it is that if you want to be a
good Christian you've got to be stupid.
?

> Faith opens the inner eye, which science wants to blind.

And you know this because that's what mommy and daddy told you.

> So it is said that with faith, you have everything, without faith you have
> nothing.

And you know this because that's what mommy and daddy told you.

> true stupidity is to rely only on reason.

I rest my case.

? John K Clark

?