On Fri, Jan 25, 2013  meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:

> With faith you have any belief you want.

> Brent
> ³We were convinced that the people need and require this faith. We have
> therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not
> merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out.²
>     ---Adolf Hitler, in a speech in Berlin on 24 Oct. 1933

And here is another quotation from Adolf Hitler, it's from speech he gave
on April 12 1922:

"Today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the
Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for
the work of the Lord. [...] My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord
and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness,
surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and
summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not
as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a
man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in
His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of
vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the
Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I
recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this
that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty
to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for
truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that
we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a
Christian I have also a duty to my own people."

  John K Clark