On 2/6/2013 5:09 AM, Craig Weinberg wrote:

On Wednesday, February 6, 2013 5:13:03 AM UTC-5, Alberto G.Corona wrote:

    2013/2/5 Roger Clough <rcl...@verizon.net <javascript:>>

        Hi Alberto G. Corona
        Your concept is incomplete, because geometry is what Plato called forms,
        which he gave the Greek name of ideas.  So you have a thought without a
thinker.

    Yes, the greeks did not conceive an empty space without forms. For them it
was the
    forms what created the space.

I think that they were right. What I propose about light, and all forms of energy, is that they do not literally radiate through space as waves or projectiles independently of forms, but that what we experience as light is exactly what it seems to be: how we sense the world visually.

A rather useless model of light. The EM field in spacetime also predicts the existence of lasers, infrared radiation, radio, light pressure, the CMB, atomic spectra, and thousands of other phenomena that are just 'magic' in your 'sensory-motor' theory.

Brent

Light does not travel through a vacuum, rather it is a sensory-motor interaction among forms.

Craig

No virus found in this message.