On 19 Mar 2013, at 10:48, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:

1) show me a human as good as a quantum computer for finding a
needle in a haystack.

Could you show me a quantum computer that can do that? I guess that
it exist only in dreams of theoreticians (on in that part of
Platonia that the humankind cannot access).

That's an argument of the kind "only bird can fly". I was alluding to
a well now ability of QC. And to pretend that a brain/mind can do
quantum computing would endow a brain/mind with this abilities.

Grover L.K. Qunatum Mechanics helps in searching for a needle in an
haystack. Physical Review Letters, 78: 325-328, 1997a.
Quant-phys/9605043.

The fact that QC does not yet exist does not invalidate the
argument.

In my view, provided that there is no experimental proof, we remain in a realm of a metaphysical discussion. Is this what you mean by the argument?

Evgenii