On 4/21/2013 1:06 PM, Jason Resch wrote:

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 11:44 AM, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com <mailto:johnkcl...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be
<mailto:marc...@ulb.ac.be>> wrote:

            >> do you believe there is a small china teapot in orbit around the
planet
            Uranus? There is not a scrap of evidence indicating the existence
of such a
            teapot nor is there anything proving its nonexistence, so are you a
teapot
            atheist or a teapot agnostic? Personally I'm willing to get off the
fence
            and say I am a teapot atheist.

        > As a scientist, I can only be a teapot agnostic. From current
information I
        would say that the teapot theory is rather implausible.

    And I would say that if there is no evidence for or against a theory that
does not
    mean there is a 50% chance it is correct, and if I judge that the theory
was so
    implausible it does not warrant ware and tear on valuable brain cells with
one more
    thought about it then I would call myself a teapot atheist without apology.

>>> Atheism which is a variant of Christianism

            >> And 2+2= 5 for extremely large values of 2.

        > Atheism use the conception of God given by people using authoritative
        argument, and dismiss the talk of both the rationalist and the mystics.
That's
        like the fundamentalist

    Well OK, if you radically redefine the word "God"

When atheists say they don't believe in God, to which religion(s)'s God do they
refer?

A theist god: One who is a person, wants to be worshipped, is benevolent and powerful, sometimes answers prayers, defines morals and judges people after dearth.