Brent and Bruno:
*Brent* I love you for your scientific self-consciousness:
*"I'm not so sure of the problem, but I'm pretty sure of the solution."*
That's the 'end' of all. Religions like it.

Here is what I see as the (hard problem) problem: people like to think in
the mind-body restriction, as BODY only, considering the 'mind' (?) only as
*expressions of the body.* How about thought, i.e. ideational thinking -
considered practically within measuring only our already available physical
data? where do we get the "blue" mAmp for logical and the "red" mAmp for
emotional disagreement? the yellow mAmp for "I forgot" and the purple mAmp
for "yesterday I was hungry"? Do we differentiate btw. blood-surges as to
pertinent to musical, or visual enjoyment/(un)aesthetics) - or else?
I would love to learn the solution for such distinctions using *BODILY*data.
I have a solution: I dunno.

*Bruno:*  *"...it is just pseudo aristotelian religion."*
I like your putting a NAME to my agnostic outburst, not necessarily
all-agreeable for me (I don't like to go 'back' to the oldies).
Even 'religion' (what I used a minute ago) is suspect since we have no
proper identification for 'them' in wide ranges (I may call my 'belief' in
the infinite complexity as one). So is your comp-basis I suppose, or
Brent's 'connectivity' (=mapping?) between (tissue?)brain functions and AS
(oops: AI, what I miswrote is Artificial Stupidity). He may be right, of
course, if we reduce our interest to the already knowable 'model' of the
world. I don't go for such reductionism in thinking theoretically.

Regards

John M