From: Richard Ruquist <yann...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, May 17, 2013 8:31 pm
Subject: Re: That the mind works even after the brain ceases to function
suggests its ...

Who would want to be resurrected into this hell hole?
clementine

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 5:57 PM, <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

So, Jason,by this reasoning, a sufficiently advanced technology, then, in
indistinguisable from Resurrection. I mention this because I have discussed
tech resurrection, as, at least, an intellectual phenomenon, over at the
Kurzweil forum. There is an enthusiast for technologically based resurrection,
on the forum,  has produced a moderately, large, website, that presents this
concept. Most people will say this in impossible, and who am I to dispute them?
But I still find the topic interesting, none the less.

My suspicion is that there is some feature of the universe that acts as a
substrate for all actions and characteristics and records it all. I am trying
to peg it down to the Planck length as sort of a storage cell. The styllus to
read-write could be anything from photons to neutrinos, that would write to the
planck length. Who knows if it is even plausible, but I sort of like it anyway.
I like NDE stuff too, and try to sort the most cogent stories from the least
cogent.