Morality is an ill defined concept, you can just as well invoke religion. I never appeal to any notion of "morality", when I say that something is "good", then I have some specific outcome in mind. I think I did explain that.

An alien visiting the Earth may well conclude that the "right" thing to do is to exterminate all humans from the face of the Earth, citing the damage we do to the environment and the fact that we are not going to be persuaded to change our ways. From an animal life conservation point of view that decision can be argued to be the "right decision".

Citeren John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>:

A professional ass who goes by the pseudonym <smi...@zonnet.nl> because
he's understandably too embarrassed to give his real name wrote:

The modern history of Guatemala was decisively shaped by the
U.S.-organized invasion and overthrow of [blah blah]

Dear Mr. Ass

Once somebody knows that you said "supporting the Nazis was the right thing
for the Arabs back then" and "I believe that 9/11 was a good thing", why on
earth would anybody who was not drooling and locked inside a rubber room be
interested in your opinion of the morality of ANYTHING?

 John K Clark

**