Bruno: ? The answer is the Löbian number (the so called sufficiently rich
theories, which exists in arithmetic, in a variety of relative way).

Richard: If the Lobian number exists, why are humans or aliens needed at
all?

Bruno: I was just referring to the fact that the UD will generates a
program emulating you, before generating the complete emulation of the
possible quantum vacuum fluctuation leading to the actual story of the
universe.

Richard: Are you saying that I existed before the universe? In what realm
did I exist?