Craig: I don't think that is actually possible. The intellect can conceive
of monotonous bliss, but that does not mean that is the way that bliss
could work. A bliss that you cannot escape from is ultimately a prison. Our
understanding of sensation points to relation of contrasts, not to
mechanical absolutes. Feelings are living responses to meaningful
conditions. We quickly adapt to euphoria, build a tolerance, become bored.
There may not be any such thing as a bliss which cannot fade into misery
eventually. If there were, I think it would constitute a kind of universal
halting, just as strong addiction can suspend normal social functions.

Richard: Sounds like nirvana