On 10/27/2013 1:23 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
 Here's a blog post that might suggest a point of contact:

http://blog.sigfpe.com/2013/10/distributed-computing-with-alien.html

Don't hesitate to elaborate, but this assumes QM, and does not bear on the mind-body or 1p/3p relation.

No it doesn't assume quantum mechanics. It shows that it non-local correlations were just a little bit 'stronger' then the world would be much more trivial, which reminded me of you remark that we live on a kind of fractal border. I don't understand how you propose to get an "inside" view of arithmetic from which physics must appear, but I thought your theory might be able to say why the world has QM that has 'just enough' non-local correlation to make it interesting.