On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 9:06 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

>>>Do you think that [you] die in a self-duplication experience?
>>>
>>                                        ^^^
>> "you" the guy who remembers being John Clark yesterday,
>>

> > We have already agree that "you" concerns the guy(s) who will remember
> having been in Helsinki.

Fine, then obviously "You" will survive and equally obvious "you" will see
BOTH Moscow AND Washington.

>>  or the guy who is seeing Helsinki right now
>>>

>> > You can take this one, as we know that such a guy will survive the
>> duplication (assuming comp).

> > Yes, it concerns also that guy, given that he has survived and he
>> remembers being the H-guy.

>> > Same.

Fine, then obviously "You" will survive and equally obvious "you" will see
BOTH Moscow AND Washington. And don't come back and repeat the irrelevant
fact that each copy will see only one city because, if as Bruno Marchal
said,  " "you" concerns the guy(s) who will remember having been in
Helsinki" then it is beyond dispute that "you" will see both cities. And
don't come back with a bunch of pee pee stuff unless the ideas can be
expressed without indeterminate pronouns to hide behind.

 John K Clark