On 11/24/2013 5:35 AM, Samiya Illias wrote:
Bruno asks: "Should we search, or not, for a reason behind the physical
reality?"

We must, otherwise this life itself doesn't make any sense. There has to be a purpose, and there has to be some sort of an outcome.

I have my purposes. Does that matter to you? If not then why should some other purpose you don't know about matter to you?

Brent
"All true stories end in death."
    --- Ernst Hemingway