2013/11/25 Stathis Papaioannou <stath...@gmail.com>

> On 25 November 2013 12:35:50 am AEDT, Samiya Illias  wrote:
>
> Bruno asks: "Should we search, or not, for a reason behind the physical
> reality?"
>
> We must, otherwise this life itself doesn't make any sense. There has to
> be a purpose, and there has to be some sort of an outcome.
>
> But why can't life lack sense and purpose? What logical or empirical law
> would that break?
>
> You implicitly are saying:

1) The only and certain purpose is to act according with the laws. So there
is a purpose, although not personal purpose
2)These laws are ultimate causes and conform the matter, make it be, so as
such, They are beyond and prior to nature, that is, They are sobrenatural.
and
3)All the Laws are known.

>  --

Alberto.