I call this, my glass jaw theology. A glass jaw in Boxing is someone who may be
a great fighter, but get's knocked out if you hit him in the jaw, hence, a
glass jaw as a term. A weakness, a flaw, an Achilles heel. I visualize my
theology as a product from a expert glass blower, who produces a thin, bubble
of glass, freshly, picked up from the glass furnace, and air blown in by the
glass maker to form a glass bubble. Extremely, fragile, and not long to
survive. So, my theology is, as an attempt to answer the how questions of
science, to better know the Why, questions, of theology and philosophy. This is
definitely a single mind's theology, and perhaps, not worth seeing the light of
day? Here it is, trying to answer the How questions. My end-goal, is the How,
of an afterlife, while relying on the things we all know. Go ahead, and shoot
it down, if anyone is interested. Likely, such questions will be found too
annoying to respond to, which I respect.

I invoke the Holographic Principle, stating that we are a 3D project of a 2D
thing. 10x123 bits of data, applied with the Beckenstein Bound. I also bring in
quantum teleportation, aka the EPR Effect, where test after test indicates that
particles are acting, instantaneously, no matter what the distance, that they
are parts of the same thing. I do not contend that this is tachyon
communication, which may never be possible. But something does appear linked
and linked instantaneously. To all this, I will add the real-world practice of
Storage Area Networks, the modern means to back up, simultaneously, data,
information, programs, etc. So, in this theology, we will survive due to the
universe possessing a read-write head, and continually, writes the continuity
of who, and what we are, continuing in memory, in this far-off server farm, of
the Universe.

In this hypothesis of my theology, I must acknowledge that I am using, or
mal-using, elements of modern physics, and physicists. This includes people
like Jakob Bekenstein, the Beckensten Bound,  Anton Zeilinger and Nicholas
Gisin with quantum teleportation studies, as well as Leonard Susskind with
holographic theory, and physicist, Jack Sarfatti, who focuses on all manner of
cosmology, but also the holographic universe. I am openly, ripping off all
these guys, because hey, its a theology. I ain't writing a paper to ARXIV, or
Physical Review Letters, for instance. I do give attribution though,
attribution which none of these scientists want!

Go ahead and kick the crap out of it, and have fun.

Mitch