On 29 Nov 2013, at 22:06, meekerdb wrote:

On 11/29/2013 2:09 AM, Samiya Illias wrote:
Yes, I know we cannot answer that, but that is due to our lack of knowledge and comprehension of God, and not because God is useless or does not exist. God's presence is perceivable through His creation! Denying God won't change anything, but we may miss out on something critically important, to our own detriment and loss.

Or maybe not.

Even spider can't deny God. But humans have a big cortex, which can make them confusing God and some image. We can only deny some image or theory of God, not God. (Nor consciousness, btw).