On 12/17/2013 1:43 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
1+1 = 1 in some context too, like with clouds. This does not change the interpretation of Peano or Robinson axioms, it just shows the trivial facts that elementary arithmetic does not applied to this or that.
Your critics on arithmetic is like "group theory is ridiculous, because (N, +)
refutes it."

I'm not refuting arithmetic or group theory. I'm pointing out that they define separate domains and those domains aren't the same as reality.