Brent,

What we need to understand here is that the actual equations of reality
math that compute reality DO produce exact results. They have to because
events actually happen. But the human math equations of decoherence etc.
only produce probabilistic results. This is a good example of how reality
math and human math are different. The Omnes/Everett interpretations
mistakenly apply only to the human equations which are just descriptions,
not actuators. E.g. Everett assumes that the human quantum equations
somehow calculate reality but they don't, and therefore he falsely assumes
an interpretation of the human math equations has something to do with
reality but it doesn't. Therefore they have nothing to do with actual
reality and in particular MWI doesn't apply to the actual math of reality
and thus doesn't apply to actual reality.

Edgar