Sure, but that's what advocates of Everett consider important. In Copenhagen you have to apply the Born rule and then say those are the probabilities of my observation and *one* of them occurs. Everett says they all occur and different instances of *you* observe them. So which is your theory. You did not answer my question below.

Brent