On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 4:52 PM, Jason Resch <jasonre...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> That means you think things are realistic, and that means  I know for a
>> fact your thinking is wrong, not crazy but wrong. We know from experiment
>> that Bell's inequality is violated, and that means that locality or realism
>> or both MUST be wrong.
>>

> > Or measurements are multi-valued.  MWI has both locality and realism.

If the many World's Theory was local AND realistic we'd know with certainty
that it's wrong because any theory that is consistent with experimental
results can NOT be both.  But MWI could be true because although it is
realistic it is not local. A entire parallel universe as big as our own
that you can never go to or even see is about as far from being local as
you can get.

  John K Clark