On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 12:13 PM, Jason Resch <jasonre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No comment on the part of my e-mail that contradicts what you have been
> arguing?

 Are you referring to:

"He [Bell] also always uses "the value" or "the result" when talking about
a measurement, which implicitly references the notion of collapse."

People were referring to "the value" and "the result" long long before
Quantum Mechanics was discovered because people have been assuming realism
for as long as there have been people. And I have said many times that
realism was one of Bell's assumptions.

  John K Clark