Hi Stephen,

Well, I'm not sure if what I'm asking is even coherent within the UDA, as
it may betray a misunderstanding on my part. But if that's not the case,
then it seems to me that I could never communicate with Glak because our
consciousnesses are selecting different universes within the infinite
possibilities of experiences traced by the UD. It's analogous to asking how
we could communicate with someone outside of our light cone.

Terren