Dear LizR,

  I am trying to get a somewhat complicate question out and understood. Let
me state it crudely: Given the infinite number of possible 1p content that
the UD can "run", how do we obtain from the UDA or UD or UD* the situation
that we believe to be true: that there exists a space-time that *contains*
some huge number of observer -each with its own 1p- *and* the appearance of
interactions among them *and* a set of physical laws, GR and QM that have a
mathematical structure that prohibits the assumption of an absolute 1p that
"could see everything all at once"?

BTW, there are empirical reasons to strongly doubt that space-time has some
form of granularity, as such would violate SR by making signal propagation
velocities dependent on the energy of the photons. Ultra high energy and
medium energy gamma rays have been observed to arrive simultaneously
(modulo small error bars) from sources that are millions of light-years
away. This makes the notion of "quantized" space-time dubious.

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 4:14 PM, LizR <lizj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11 January 2014 06:06, Stephen Paul King <stephe...@provensecure.com>wrote:
>
>> Dear Terren,
>>
>>   Good question! I ask that you take what you wrote and add the following
>> question: How do Glak and Terren Communicate?
>>
>> It's a good question, all right - I suspect the answer is that they
> can't. Which puts Glak into the never-never land of most of the multiverse,
> the string landscape, the infinite universe beyond our cosmic horizon, etc.
>
> Which isn't to say we can't deduce that he must exist.
>
>  --

Kindest Regards,

Stephen Paul King

Senior Researcher