Edgar logic:

"There exist a common universal present, therefore block time is false"...
yeah \o/

"It's obvious, so it's true, don't get it why you didn't register" \o/

"My theory is true, any informed person could see it at first look, the
world thought SR proved simultaneity is relative, but no, the world misread
SR, I know it, because I'm the one who said it, and what I say is true,
it's obvious" \o/

boring troll...