On 1/16/2014 9:17 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:

Perhaps, perhaps not. We have to compare the mass of the electron we measure in our neighborhood, with the mass of the electron in the comp physics. If the comp physics is agnostic on the electron mass, it means that the mass of electron is not a law, but a contingent "geographical" fact.

I assume by "geographic" you mean that all values (-inf,inf) occur in UD physics. Otherwise "geographic" would mean the same as "random".