On 1/17/2014 8:17 PM, LizR wrote:
OK, I withdraw the incredibly. I'm just going by what folks tell me on this, plus no doubt a natural tendency towards hyperbole.

So we still have the properties of water and carbon and "god knows what else". Given the number of elements that don't assemble into chain molecules, or liquids that don't float when they solidify .... hm .... let me know if we ever reach the point where incredibleness can legitimately be invoked, will you?

The cosmological constant seemed to be incredibly fine-tuned as a near-zero remnant of the quantum-vacuum energy density. But the holographic principle may have solved that.