OK, I withdraw the incredibly. I'm just going by what folks tell me on
this, plus no doubt a natural tendency towards hyperbole.

So we still have the properties of water and carbon and "god knows what
else".  Given the number of elements that don't assemble into chain
molecules, or liquids that don't float when they solidify .... hm .... let
me know if we ever reach the point where incredibleness can legitimately be
invoked, will you?

I believe there are are quite a number of these fine-tuning things, but
it's hard to know for sure without doing a statistical survey of universes
to check out how many have acquired life.