2014/1/24 Edgar L. Owen <edgaro...@att.net>

> Quentin,
>
> Boy, this is like talking to a cult member. Only true believer personal
> flame attacks supporting their 'guru' with no actual substance at all. And
> you think it's me that shouldn't be posting on a scientific forum?
>
> Go figure!

Yeah go figure...

> :-)

I'm not laughing, I find it very annoying to have someone like you
polluting a forum like this... when someone show you're wrong, you simply
ignore it, act like you know the truth and repeat lies ad nauseam...
please, go away.

Quentin

> Edgar
>

> On Friday, January 24, 2014 11:56:28 AM UTC-5, Quentin Anciaux wrote:
>>

>> 2014/1/24 Edgar L. Owen <edga...@att.net>
>>
>> Bruno,
>>
>> Stop making the ridiculous claim that "there is only one computational
>> reality, the UD", as if yours was the only one that could even be
>> postulated.
>>
>>  My computational reality is NOT the same as your 'comp', and your
>> conclusions obviously do not apply to mine.
>>
>> I've explained mine in detail in a number of posts.
>>
>> And I don't answer the question "can we survive with an artificial brain
>> in my theory" because it is irrelevant sci fi fantasy with all sorts of
>> unstated assumptions. My theory deals with reality, not with sci fi.
>>

>> Have you other jokes like that in your pocket ?
>>
>> I wonder when you'll stop posting, I hope it won't take as long as it
>> took for roger...
>>

>> However I've already stated the strict answer to the question as stated
>> and with the normal theoretical (and totally impracticable) assumptions is
>> 'yes, of course', but so what? It has nothing to do with the core
>> principles of computational reality... Why do you keep asking this question
>> I've already answered?
>>
>> Edgar
>>

>> On Friday, January 24, 2014 11:01:52 AM UTC-5, Bruno Marchal wrote:
>>

>> On 24 Jan 2014, at 14:44, Edgar L. Owen wrote:
>>
>> Bruno,
>>
>> The computations are NOT PHYSICAL. How many times do I have to tell you
>> that before you get it?
>>

>> I did not say that.
>> But you mentioned a single computational reality. What do you mean?
>>
>> There is only one single computational reality, the UD*, or any sigma_1
>> complete reality, and this needs arithmetic (or

>  --

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. (Roy
Batty/Rutger Hauer)