Bruno,

Once again a summary of my computational universe:

The fundamental level of reality consists of pure abstract computationally
evolving information in the LOGICAL (not physical, not dimensional) space
or presence of reality. What exists here is NOT static arithmetic truth.
What exists here is the ACTUAL computations (and nothing else) necessary
and sufficient to compute the current state of the universe as science
observes it and confirms it. This occurs as myriads of computations in
interaction with each other.

This is a dynamic active process which occurs in a common present moment.
This present moment is NOT the same as clock time. Clock time and all the
other measurable observable information states of the universe are the
RESULTS of these fundamental computations which occur in the present moment
of p-time. If clock time is the RESULTS of computations those computations
MUST occur in some other type of time. That is the present moment.

This process is entirely independent of human observation. It is not a
matter of perspective, though obviously every extant observe will have its
own perspective on and internal mental model of this process. And observers
will interpret this perspective as the familiar physical dimensional world.

All observers are sub-programs in this single computational reality which
themselves continually computationally interact with the computations of
their environments.

The entire universe consists ONLY of these active computations, consists
ONLY of information computationally evolving.

The apparently physical classical world is how observers INTERPRET or model
or simulate this information reality internally in their minds. They have
evolved to do this to make it easier to compute their functioning and
survival....

Thus the actual reality is not physical, dimensional or material, it
consists only of actively computationally evolving pure abstract
information in a logical space ONLY.

Hope that makes it clearer....

Edgar

Strictly speaking there is