On 2/16/2014 5:03 PM, David Nyman wrote:
On 17 February 2014 00:07, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net <mailto:meeke...@verizon.net>> wrote:

    Sure, but in taking this view, which is legitimate in its own terms, you're
in
    danger of turning step 3 into gibberish just to make a point. But the point
you
    make here is precisely not the point of step 3. That point is that *anyone
    whomsoever*, when considering his or her own future, will reasonably expect
    experience it as a single-valued outcome.
    But only insofar as he reasonably expects himself not to be duplicated.

Well then, facing duplication, would your expectation change to that of personally experiencing a simultaneous two-valued outcome? And if the answer is yes, does that imply that you would reject MWI as a possibility because (I presume) you have never in fact experienced such an outcome?

I wouldn't say "reject" since it is possible, but MWI is very different it is just projection onto different orthogonal subspaces of the Hilbert space. Bruno's teleportation is necessarily classical and it depends on consciousness being *classically* duplicated.