Hi Bruno

By and large you didn't get my response to Quentin and largely the comments you
made didn't actually address the comments I was making, or the questions I was
asking Quentin. It seems more as if you were addressing comments you hoped I
was making but didn't. With respect then I've just passed all that stuff by.

I thought this was worth commenting on though:

>> So from the FPI, you can infer which "you" notion was involved. It is asked
>> to the 1-you in Helsinki, coexistencial with the 3-you in Helsinki. And the
>> question bears on which next 1-you H-you will feel to be, or equivalently,
>> which city you will feel to be reconstituted in. The 3-you == 1-you in
>> Helsinki knows that there will be only one, from his future pov.

No, (3-you == 1-you) knows he has 2 future povs. He knows he will feel to be in
both Washington and Moscow.

How can I make this clear for you that this is a 1-p expectancy? Because I
think you have things completely the wrong way around. You say that it takes an
act of intellectual and 3-p reasoning to draw the conclusion that I will be in
both W and M, and that more naturally from the 1-p perspective I will only
expect to see 1 city.

I say, no. Before the trip to both M and W I will day dream about walking
through the corridors of the white house in Washington AND day dream about
walking through the corridors of the Kremlin in moscow. I will imagine meeting
and talking to Obama but also dream of meeting and talking to Putin. I'll sit
at my work desk planning what I would say to each of them if we actually did
meet. At night I wil dream of doing these things and wake up surprised that I
am not actually in Moscow and not actually in Washington yet. And these dreams
will be as 1-p as any common-all-garden dream. If I stop and think about
things, if I intellectualize the matter from a 3-p perspective, then I will
realize that my two future selves will be unique and separate and therefore
will only see one or the other, but from my current non-duplicated perspective
this will seem odd and hard to imagine. when I relax and let my mind wander I
will expect to see both and dream of seeing both.

So, when you ask me where I will expect to be, of course I will answer that i
expect to be in Moscow and Washington. And if you tell me that I will in fact
only experience one or the other, I will demand my money back or at least half
of it.

All the best

Chris.