From: Platonist Guitar Cowboy <multiplecit...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Apr 18, 2014 8:45 am
Subject: Re: cannabis, cancer and mechanism, and climate.

If one places Cannabis' danger into perspective of danger of other poisons, you
can however point to relative safety and potential efficacy as medication for a
variety of ailments. See Prof. David Nutts research that was brought up on this
list in the past. And yet nobody states seriously that any poison is harmless;
we just seem to live in a world that can't do without them on a variety of
levels at this time. From fossil fuels to heroin. PGC

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 2:36 PM, Platonist Guitar Cowboy