On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 1:11 PM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> > the H-guy has not vanished.

That depends on what "the H-guy" means.

> By comp

I don't give a rat's ass about "comp".

> he is in both W and M,

So "the H-guy" is in both W and M but "the H-guy" is not in W and M.  Are
you SURE you're a logician?

> We have already agreed that the Helsinki guy is the guy who is in
> Helsinki at the beginning of the experience

I thought the Helsinki guy was the guy who remembered being in Helsinki,
but definitions are arbitrary so fine, but then the Helsinki guy no longer
exists   at the end of the experience or even in the middle. And by the
time you read this post the 15517042014 guy (aka John K Clark as he was at
1551 Universal Mean Time on July 4 2014) will no longer exists.

> By comp we agree that [...]

We? I agree with nothing concerning "comp" because I believe that homemade
word is just vague inconsistent mush.

> I use comp in the sense of computationalism

No you do not, if you did you'd just call it computationalism instead of
inventing a new word.

> that is not what the question was about. It was about which city you
> actually see when

I HATE PRONOUNS!!

  John K Clark