On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 5:16 PM Jason Resch <jasonre...@gmail.com> wrote:

*> You said consciousness is how information feels to be processed. *

Yes.

> *> What if that information is only 1 bit (like is my hand being burned or
> not)?*

I can't speak with any authority about your hand but if it was my hand I
would be conscious that it was being burned, in fact it would be pretty
much the only thing I was conscious of. Pain focuses the mind wonderfully
as does the prospect of being hanged (apologies to Samuel Johnson).

  John K Clark