> On 30 May 2019, at 18:58, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 3:12 AM Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be
> <mailto:marc...@ulb.ac.be>> wrote:
>
> >????????????????????
>
>       !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> > But science has not found any solution here.
>
> It's true Science has not found a solution to every problem, but theology not
> found a solution to ANY problem.

Theology has asked all problems which led to science. You are still confusing
theology (the greek science from which both math and physics, and mathematical
logic, are born) and the rigid pseudo-theology of the institutionalised
religion who have created a fairy tale theology (the opium of the people) to
steal our money and to control us.
You are helping the charlatan by spreading their lies. By definition, God
exists (because its original definition is what is real), the debate is on the
nature of God. Is it a thing like the tao, or like a physical universe, or is
it a mathematical structure, or a person, or something else, etc.

People who claim that God does not exist are those taking their “god” (in that
general sense) for granted? Usually they take some primitively physical reality
as granted, but, as I have explained this makes non sense once we assume
digital mechanism.

Bruno