On Thu, Nov 28, 2019 at 8:14 AM Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

>> Then what one and only one city do "you" personally feel to be in?
>

> *In the third person view on the first person view, you can say *[...]

What about the first person view of the third person view of the first
person view? And what about the third person view of the first person view
of the third person view of the first person view? And what about....

>> If you can not clearly answer that question,
>

> *> The clear answer is the prediction I have made in Helsinki: with
> certainty, I will * [...]

By casually throwing in the personal pronoun "I" in a thought experiment
that contains a "I" duplicating machine you have already demonstrated you
are unable to clearly answer the question.

> [...]* feel to be in only one city, but I cannot predict which one among
> Washington and Moscow.*

*Forget prediction!!* Even *AFTER* the experiment is long over you *STILL*
can not answer the question "what city did you turn out to see?" and the
reason you can't answer it is because it contains the personal pronoun
"you"; and if personal pronoun duplicating machines are involved that means
it is not a question at all, it's just gibberish with a question mark at
the end.

If you can't even clearly say what happened yesterday then you can't have
had been expected to make a clear prediction on the day before yesterday
about what would happen the next day.

 John K Clark