From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Angela Mailander
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 9:50 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: hate America?

If you have no interest in me, why make assumptions about who I am and what
I love or hate?  I told you the truth. Circumstances are always complex, and
I assure you there is no conspiracy against me. When I arrived at the L.A.
airport from China, I had a return ticket in my pocket.  Homeland Security
said, "You can go back to China if you want, but if you do, you're never
coming back here." When I got to Ff, I asked Congressman Leach if this was
legal, and he said that it was, that they could have denied me entry

What nationality are you, German?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:28 AM