what does my nationality or citizenship have to do with the price of tea in
China?  Just curious. a

Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Angela Mailander
 Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 9:50 AM
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: hate America?

        If you have no interest in me, why make assumptions about who I am and
what I love or hate?  I told you the truth. Circumstances are always complex,
and I assure you there is no conspiracy against me. When I arrived at the L.A.
airport from China, I had a return ticket in my pocket.  Homeland Security
said, "You can go back to China if you want, but if you do, you're never coming
back here." When I got to Ff, I asked Congressman Leach if this was legal, and
he said that it was, that they could have denied me entry

  What nationality are you, German?

 Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:28 AM