> Actually it would still possess meaning with or without a direct
> experience of "the absolute". What's important to get is just
because
> someone tells you something represents the absolute does not mean it
> is the  "absolute". But the latter is common is diluted and/or
> distorted traditions, like the TMO.

>From here, arguing about "meaning" and "distorted traditions" or
attaching any "meaning" to any "tradition" is completely laughable:
just another way to deny the emptiful meaninglessness of one's a priori
Death and attempt to cling to self-importance, judgment, specialness --
a complete waste of time and misuse of discrimination, IOW.

OTOH, in retrospect I see TM was an excellent "anti-addiction
addiction" for us as it showed us how to transcend, or die, again and
again: how to effortlessly give up control, again and again, until we
were finally ready to face and surrender to the Big One.

And you're still misusing "it's" too.

:-)