Curtis wrote:
> You gotta love it!

The proof that you were never on the program lies in the
fact that you thought you were on a program. There's no
such thing as TM, Curtis - that's just a silly acronym,
made up to communicate between dilettantes.

In reality, there is no path, no gate to go through, and
no meditation technique at all. Everyone meditates because
the meditation simply means to "think things over", and
hardly a person could be found that doesn't think and
pause once or twice a day to take stock of their own
mental contents.

And we are all transcending, even without a technique.

What gets me is that people get so dissociated into a
state in which some part of a person's life becomes
separated from the rest of their personality making it
seem to function independently. They even begin to think
that they are "teachers of TM".

Then they often think that they've stopped meditating,
ergo, stopped thinking. Obviously you haven't done that.
But, how could you tell the truth all that time when you
were a teacher of TM, when you were brainwashed from
birth? It's just impossible.

I'm taking control. Are you?

"A very concise introduction to the BITE model as it
applies to newsgroups with a view to developing a
preliminary model for a twelve-step recovery plan."

Read more: