Curtis wrote:
> When I stopped meditating about 19 years ago it felt
> a little weird for a few days and I sometimes had to
> take an afternoon nap since I was used to resting then.
> But in less than a week I felt great and have never
> desired the state again.  I found that dissociation
> caused me to be a little detached from my feelings in
> a way that muffled them a bit. I enjoy the clarity non
> meditation has brought.

You stopped TM when you lost your innocence and began
the practice of Guru Yoga, as pointed out by Mr. McGurk.
This probably happened about the time that you decided
to become a teacher of TM. In reality, you have never
stopped meditation, for the simple fact that you never
began meditation.

In fact, you were born into a state of meditation, but
as you grew older you became dissassoiated with your
real state - your mind became slowly identified with the
material world of name and form, until it became totally
overshadowed by your material nature.

When you started TM you probably transcended for a few
moments - this would be called a flashback to your
previous state of divine innocence - but then you stopped
transcending and somehow became involved in Guru Yoga,
following the Marshy. Your spiritual life would have
probably evolved over time if you had remained in that
innocent state. Instead you must have developed a hankering
for intellectual knowledge which then began to overshadow
your enlightened state.

With time you became more and more enmeshed in the
material world, thus losing your contact with the
transcendent. Now you only see through a glass darkly;
your previous clear state has now become almost lost
due to your being caught up in the material world. You've
lost the abilty and the opportunity to burn up your karmic
accumulations. Your only hope now is to find a true
spiritual teacher.